Disassemble and assemble clean water tank
Disassemble: Press up the clean water tank button to take out clean water tank.
Assemble: Put the clean water tank cap into the round groove of machine,and then press from top inward firmly. Assemble clean water tank into main body until a "dick" sound is heard. (Figure 1)
Fill up clean water tank
Turn the clean water tank cap anti-clockwise to open and fill in clean water (Self-addition cleaning shampoo,the ratio of solution to clean water is 1:50). Fill up clean water and turn clean water tank upside down and assemble it into main body.(Figure 2)
1.User add clean water do not exceed the Max line to avoid dirty water tank overflow.
2.When in use, press and hold the water spray button, the buzzer sounds "didi".The screen shows clean water empty. It indicates clean water tank is empty to remind user to add clean water.
Disassemble and assemble dirty water tank
Disassemble: Press the two upper lid latch buttons inward with two fingers to pull up floorhead cover. Lift up the handle of dirty water tank and take it out for cleaning.
Assemble: After cleaning, put dirty water tank into the floorhead slot and put floorhead cover on. Press both sides of brushroll cover at the same time. The button pops up to lock upper cover until a "click" sound is heard. ( Figure 3)
Pulite u cisterna d'acqua brutta
Take off upper cover and dirty water tank to clean floorhead base by brush. Lift up the dirty water tank and turn flip handle out to empty the dirty water. After clean up the dirty water tank and put it back into machine. If there are debris or particles between dirty water tank and floorhead, clean the floorhead to take off the dirty water tank. (Figure 4)
1. It is recommended to clean the dirty water tank before every use.
2. If the buzzer sounds "didi" alarm when using, the screen shows dirty water full, Please check whether the dirty water tank is full. And then pour out dirty water and clean dirty water tank for use.
3. It is normal to find water on the floorhead base after taking off dirty water tank. Please put it in a ventilated place and blow dry.
Disassemble and assemble brushroll
1. Disassemble: Press the latch button of right cover inward and pull out the right cover. Then hold the head of brushroll and pull brushroll out.
2. Assemble: Overlap the brushroll into floorhead motor and push inward until it can't move. Then press right cover until a "click" sound is heard. (Figure 5)
1. When assembling brushroll, push it to the root. And then put the right cover if the brushroll is not in place, there will be abnormal noises when turn on machine. Please switch off the machine immediately and reassemble the brushroll.
2.Wien brushroll is rotating, if there are big foreign object blockage or excessive fiber entangle, or the child accidentally putting hand into brushroll, the floorhead will stop working to protect personal safety and avoid floorhead motor damage. (Please clean up brushroll in time when big foreign object blockage or excessive fiber entangle.)
According to" Disassemble and assemble to brushroll" disassemble brushroll and clean brushroll by hand.After cleaning. assemble brushroll to the floorhead and continue to use.(Figure 6)
1.Take off clean water tank and fill in water containing cleaning shampoo to the self-cleaning water into the hole line (260mL)(Figure 6) Use a screw pull driver to insert p out the handle upward.
2. Pour the water in the clean water tank into the stand base to ensure two slots have water.
3. Rug the charger and put the machine on stand base.
4. Press on/off button and keep pressing water spray button 5 seconds, indicator turns green. The brushrolls rotate and machine starts self-cleaning mode.(Figure 6)
5. Self-cleaning mode once for 2 minutes, press any button to stop self-cleaning mode.
6. If there is still foam remaining on brushroll, please start self-cleaning mode again.
7.If brushroll is still not clean after self-cleaning twice, it is recommended to disassemble brushroll for manual clearing.
Istruzzioni di sicurezza impurtanti
※Read all instructions and warnings before using this appliance. Failure to follow the warnings and instructions may result in electric shock, fire or serious injury.
※Please read this instruction manual carefully before use, properly save and store it for future use. This product is designed for home use. Do not use it for industrial and outdoor.
- Before use the product, check whether the local voltage is consistent with the voltage marked on the power adaptor.
- Verificate u pruduttu prima di aduprà, fermate l'usu se u pruduttu o l'adattatore sò danneggiati.
- Aduprate solu cumu descrittu in stu manuale.
- Stu apparechju ùn pò micca esse adupratu da i zitelli è e persone cù capacità fisiche, sensoriali o mentali ridotte o mancanza di sperienza è di cunniscenza, a menu chì ùn sianu stati survegliati o istruzzioni riguardanti l'usu di l'apparecchiu in modu sicuru è capiscenu i periculi implicati.
- Ùn aduprate micca stu pruduttu cum'è ghjocu. Mantene stu pruduttu luntanu da a portata di i zitelli. Pigliate a cura di i zitelli è assicuratevi chì ùn consideranu micca stu pruduttu cum'è un ghjocu.
- Ùn toccate micca u plug cù a manu bagnata.
- Do not use or disassemble or replace any component if there is damage on power cord, plug, battery or conductive parts. Disassembly or replacement of the components by yourself may cause electric shock or fire. JIMMY will not take responsibility. Once damaged, the product need to be repaired or replaced by JIMMY, JIMMY's distributor or qualified person designated by JIMMY to avoid injury.
- Ricaricà solu cù l'adattatore specificatu da JIMMY.
- Solu per aduprà u pacchettu di batteria specificatu da JIMMY. L'utilizazione di qualsiasi altru pacchettu di batteria pò causà esplosione, ferite è danni à u pruduttu.
- Se u pruduttu ùn opera micca in cunfurmità cù l'istruzzioni, hè seriamente colpitu, cade da un'altezza, hè dannighjatu, o cade in l'acqua, ùn l'utilizate micca è cuntattate u distributore JIMMY o JIMMY.
- 0nly use JIMMY specified replacement parts or attachments. JIMMY will not take responsibility.
- Do not use or disassemble or replace any component if there is damage on power cord or plug. Once damaged, the product need to be repaired or replaced by JIMMY, JIMMY's distributor or qualified person designated by JIMMY to avoid injury.
- Ùn trascinate micca u cordone o purtate u cordone per move u pruduttu, o aduprate u cordone cum'è manicu.
- Do not pull or press the cable. Keep cable away from heated surfaces. Do not place the cable in a dosed door or pull it through a sharp edge or corner. Keep the cable away from walking area. Do not operate product across the cable.
- Do not use the product to pick up flammable or explosive liquids such as gasoline, or use in where these liquids or vapors may exist.
- Do not use the product to pick up burning objects or smoking, such as cigarette butts, matches, or hot ashes.
- Ùn aduprate micca u pruduttu per piglià oggetti taglienti cum'è u vetru rottu.
- Do not use cleaning solution contains vinegar or acid solution, it will damage the parts and affect the use effect.
- Please unplug charger when the product is long idled or before repairing.
- Do not wash directly product or the whole machine under the faucet, otherwise it will cause short circuit and product damage.